Uc Santa Cruz Articulation Agreement

Links to online catalogues, transfer information, articulation agreements and articulation resources. Detailed campus articulation agreements can be made on the ASSIST website. We understand that when it comes to transferring to UC, there is a lot of information to take. Below is a basic guide, but you can also refer to the UC Preparing to Transfer page for more links and information.1 Start with math and English – be sure to work on math and English courses that have gone through UC.2 Get ready for your major – most of the majors at UC Santa Cruz have specific screening criteria, including course work and GPAs. Plan ahead by checking the requirements. Non-Screening Major are listed here.3 Take General Education Classes.4 Sign up for UC TAP – UC TAP is a tool that allows you to follow and plan your California Community courses to qualify for admission to UC.5 Check out the UC Transfer Pathway website, To see if your major is one of the majors who have already represented a single set of courses.6 Check out the National Support Site for course-to-course articulation agreements for the university California.Be sure to work with the consulting experts at your Community College, and access UCSC-Transfer-Web Information to view specific transfer requirements and our campus selection criteria. Warm greetings on your transfer trip! Starting your training at a community college is a great way to get a university degree. Uc Santa Cruz is proud of its close ties with California community colleges, and together we have developed a program to ensure admission to UCSC and assist students in their transfer process. A Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) is a formal agreement that guarantees the fall approval in your proposed major. The course transfer agreements and articulation between the University of California and california Community Colleges can be found on the ASSIST website. Ruben Lubers Interim Deputy Director 209-386-3740 articulation@ucmerced.edu mathematics courses from other colleges and universities may be equivalent UCSC courses or not. UCSC has agreements (so-called articulation agreements) with most California community colleges.

You will find these course equivalencies in assist.org. The math advisor must check all the information about the transfer courses before you can use the course to meet the requirements. Send a copy of your transcripts to the Mathematics Undergraduate Adviser; The information you send to UCSC Admissions will not be passed on to the Mathematics Undergraduate Adviser. If your school does not have an articulation agreement with UCSC or if the course you wish to pass is not articulated, please email the Mathematics Advisor with the following information: Karla Contreras Articulation Officer 951-827-5957 karlac@ucr.edu A: For adoption of the fall term, communications will be sent from March 17 to April 30. Kim Alexander Articulation Officer 310-963-4038 kalexand@admission.ucla.edu A: For more information, visit the UC website for transfer students. UCSC also offers transfer information sessions on selected Fridays. Aurelia Officer of the long joint aplong@berkeley.edu .